[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cant access m0n0 www
 Date:  Sun, 22 Feb 2004 16:57:02 +1000
Hi Barry,

O, belly stlange!

Something somewhere between you and me likes fscking with your time
stamp, then.  :)  As I said, this is weird as I participaie in a number
of mailing lists where both Aussies and Kiwis post, and all other posts
are timestamped just fine.  "One of those things", I'd say...

- HiltonT

--

Regards,

				http://www.mamboband.org/