[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Barry Murphy <barry at unix dot co dot nz>
 To:  Michael Iedema <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cant access m0n0 www
 Date:  Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:17:37 +1300
Did a reboot as NAT had died (dont really know cuz I cant get to the
webGUI). I remember that I inserted a new SSL cert into m0n0wall about a
week ago, the cert was signed by cacert.org .I didnt reboot at the time due
to another issue I have, when rebooting from the web based panel, boot gets
stuck at the PC Cards where it names it si0 or something.

So I guess my problem is now to change the system from SSL to clear text
without having to reflash or reset to defaults. Any ideas?

Wouldn't ssh just be sooooo nice??

Barry