[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Barry Murphy <barry at unix dot co dot nz>
 To:  Michael Iedema <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cant access m0n0 www
 Date:  Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:17:37 +1300
Did a reboot as NAT had died (dont really know cuz I cant get to the
webGUI). I remember that I inserted a new SSL cert into m0n0wall about a
week ago, the cert was signed by cacert.org .I didnt reboot at the time due
to another issue I have, when rebooting from the web based panel, boot gets
stuck at the PC Cards where it names it si0 or something.

So I guess my problem is now to change the system from SSL to clear text
without having to reflash or reset to defaults. Any ideas?

Wouldn't ssh just be sooooo nice??