[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Cant access m0n0 www
 Date:  Mon, 23 Feb 2004 07:01:55 +1000
On Sun, 2004-02-22 at 20:54, Ping Kwong wrote:
> And you can't do this with IPSEC or PPTP because?

... sometimes configuring a VPN just for this is impractical, when ssh
has security built in anyway.  ESPECIALLY when the company has security
policies in place limiting VPN connections to an internal server,
therefore as I am not an employee - but a contractor - I am unable to
comply with their security policies.

--

Regards,

				http://www.mamboband.org/