[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'paul underscore andrew underscore evans at hotmail dot com'" <paul underscore andrew underscore evans at hotmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Problem installing on WRAP
 Date:  Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:49:32 +0100
Another point of attention should be the master / slave settings of your
CD-rom drive and CF-IDE adapter. I have seen this type of errors (getting
detected but not working) for CD-RW and CD-ROM combinations sometimes.

If you don't know what i'm talking about or you're not shure of the
settings, try do detach your CD-rom drive...

Regards,
Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER