[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  "'m0n0wall -'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] DNS forwarder
 Date:  Wed, 16 Sep 2009 12:33:42 -0400
Ryan,
In the dns forwarder page, the first line is for the hostname, put the
actual internal server name in the host box, ie:servername. I use the
forwarder a lot and it works wonderfully but if you just use the domain
without a hostname things may not work like you expect if you have more than
one host.

Dave