[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Crisman, Ryan" <rcrisman at tentec dot com>
 To:  David Kitchens <spider at webweaver dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall - <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DNS forwarder
 Date:  Wed, 16 Sep 2009 13:37:17 -0400
This is what i am doing and this is what i see

http://rcrisman.net/test.jpg

the second is test.com

the bottom its what i should see when i type test.com

router is 192.168.1.1 and the DNS address on my computer is 192.168.1.1

Ryan Crisman
MIS/IT/Webmaster Manager
Ten-Tec, Inc.
1185 Dolly Parton Parkway