[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  "'m0n0wall -'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] DNS forwarder
 Date:  Wed, 16 Sep 2009 14:41:53 -0400
If you put an entry in the forwarder with nothing in the host field, and put
test.com in domain as you have, it should point test.com to the internal ip
of the server, assuming it is inside the firewall of course. Is
engfiles.test.com on the same physical box as test.com? You have to have an
entry for every host you want to resolve.

  _____