[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Crisman, Ryan" <rcrisman at tentec dot com>
 To:  David Kitchens <spider at webweaver dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall - <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DNS forwarder
 Date:  Wed, 16 Sep 2009 14:51:55 -0400
I made an entry with just the Domain and IP filled out and it still goes to
the website and not the server.

Host       Domain       IP
engfiles   test.com     192.168.1.107      WORKS!!!
              test.com     192.168.1.107      Does not Work

Ryan Crisman
MIS/IT/Webmaster Manager
Ten-Tec, Inc.
1185 Dolly Parton Parkway