[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mohammed Ismail" <m dot ismael at gmail dot com>
 To:  "'Bobert, Tyler'" <tyler dot bobert at uwc dot edu>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal
 Date:  Thu, 17 Sep 2009 23:27:42 +0200
Try to provide more details about your configuration
I have similar thing here but I don't use managed switches
Similar to this.
M0n0wall <--> AP (bridge)   wifi link   AP (bridge) <--> switch <--> 2*APs
broadcasting and 2 switches with 20 clients connected.
Although I don't use the logout feature.
But it works fine with m0n0wall 1.3b18
What about your hardware, software?

Mohammed