[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bobert, Tyler" <tyler dot bobert at uwc dot edu>
 To:  "Tim Nelson" <tnelson at rockbochs dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal
 Date:  Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:32:32 -0500
I have no idea what kind of hardware is being used to be honest with you.  It is from Logic supply
with the number 0513845 below it.  It was here when I got here.  As for the access points, they are
all on the lan side I belive.  They aren't plugged into the m0n0wall directly, all of the access
points are plugged into the managed switches which are then connected to the m0n0wall all on the Lan
side.  I don't know what you mean by uplink, I don't have anything setup using the uplink port
mainly because it wasn't setup that way before I got here.  I am not out of ip's.  I am under
172.168.0.1 as my gateway, and I manually add every ip that has come through anyway when I add their
mac addresses to the captive portal so I know that isn't an issue.  The DHCP server isn't
necessarily turned off anywhere, it it just turned off on the access points because the m0n0wall
runs the DHCP server unless I am not understanding what you are telling me.  I hope this helps you
help me.

Thank you!!