[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ulrik Lunddahl (PROconsult)" <ul at proconsult dot dk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Waiting for M0n0wall 1.3, Thank you everyone.
 Date:  Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:54:26 +0200
Hi Everyone!

While waiting for the upcomming m0n0wall 1.3 I just wanted to post something.

I have always wanted to get in on the development, but my time is very limited and the technology is
far away from where I have my expertise, so you guys will have to settle with this:

- Thank you everyone for all the work you do to get m0n0wall to what it is.

Med venlig hilsen, Best regards
Ulrik Lunddahl

Sales Manager - Salgschef

Tel: +45 63113333 - Tel dir: +45 63113341 - Mobil: +45 26363341 - Fax: +45 63113344
E-mail: ul at proconsult dot dk - Web site: www.proconsult.dk

VSP - Infrastructure Optimization Solutions
VSP - Business Continuity
VTSP - VMware Infrastructure Virtualization
vExpert - Nominated for and Awarded the vExpert award in February 2009