[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bobert, Tyler" <tyler dot bobert at uwc dot edu>
 To:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal
 Date:  Fri, 18 Sep 2009 12:34:20 -0500
Yeah, it is probably something with an antivirus, because it does it on
other browsers like firefox too.  Windows is just making things so
difficult, I wish I could stop using it.  Unfortunately Ubuntu doesn't
work right on my laptop so I am kind of stuck with it.  (Ubuntu won't
look unless I hold down the space bar (very weird) and it isn't
compatible with my wireless card)  I have tried Windows 7 and it seems
to organize networks much better, so it is looking promising but I am
still not getting too excited because it is Microsoft.  Also, I already
tried that link you gave me and it works, that fixed over half of my
problems, thank you very much!