[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Off Topic: Asterisk advice
 Date:  Thu, 24 Sep 2009 11:47:15 -0500
Sorry to ask this here, but it is one of the few lists where I can both
trust the answers, and where I am likely to get some. :)

I need an Asterisk distribution.  However, I want small.  I do not need
a CRM system, or any other "kitchen sink" apps.  Just IP and analog call
functionality, voicemail, and basic auto-attendent.  Web config is also
helpful.

I looked at Askozia, and I love the concept.  But the voicemail only
works with e-mail, and I need to be able to get it from the phone.  I
have also looked at Elastix, and it is HUGE!  Way more stuff than I need
or want, and unused bloat is load and security concerns.

I have also seen astboxlinux (no support) and AsteriskNow (kinda odd
support), but know nothing about them.

Any suggestions?

			Lee