[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <mgraves at mstvp dot com>
 To:  "Tim Nelson" <tnelson at rockbochs dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, "David Burgess" <apt dot get at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Off Topic: Asterisk advice
 Date:  Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:24:36 -0700
+1 for Astlinux. Extremely small & flexible, with none of the GUI bloat.
I've run it on Soekris Net4801, HP thin clients & small Via mini-ITX
platforms. Boots from flash media nicely.

Plus the development community is very supportive. Darrick recently
built me an Astlinux image with Asterisk v1.6 trunk so that I could do
some wideband testing on the platform.

Michael Graves
mgraves  mstvp.com
o(713) 861-4005
c(713) 201-1262
sip:mjgraves at mstvp dot onsip dot com
skype mjgraves

essentials on what some people would call 'substandard' hardware and it works like a charm. Low
footprint, only the required software, etc.