[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "GD Incorporation" <rbasuki at gdincorporation dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  How to block a certain website with m0n0wall?
 Date:  Fri, 9 Oct 2009 01:01:37 +0700
Deal all m0n0wallers

Can you tell me how to block certain web sites from being accessed by the
users. I tried to id the IP address of the DNS servers of the web sites and
put them in the Firewall Rules under block and it still accessibles. Then I
found a forums that says that reject works faster and better, so I tried

On one computer it works, but on another computer (that has pass through
mac) does not works. Can you tell me what to do to make the filter 100%