[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  rh at ffpx dot de
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] using common topology through captive portal
 Date:  Sat, 24 Oct 2009 22:51:56 +0200
Hi Mike,

here are the results of a MAC-Passing-through

IP address  	MAC address  	Session start  	Download  	Upload  	Username
192.168.x.15 	00:zz:yy:xx:tt:fe  	10/23/2009 02:41:19 	170.40 MB
	26.89 MB 	unauthenticated  	disconnect client

As You can see, there would be NO AUTHENTICATION than the MAC-Adress.
But since the MAC of this host ist passed through there would in fact
be NO USER AUthentication ONLY MAC!!!

So I think, this would not complain Your exigences...;-)

Any way please post the results of Your experiences - So there would
be some facts in the "Database" of the mailing-List...

Ralf