[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  slamp slamp <slackamp at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How to block a vlan from accessing another vlan?
 Date:  Sun, 25 Oct 2009 23:42:57 -0400
thanks for the input.

to get internet working on OPT1 i had to add a rule to allow from OPT1
to any. i had to add a block rule above this to block traffic from
OPT1 to LAN. is there another way getting internet working on OPT1?
something like allow interface OPT1 to WAN but i couldn't figure this
out from the gui and i have been searching list archives/forum/etc and
not found an answer.