[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Richard dot MANAS at unice dot fr
 To:  John Stoffel <john at stoffel dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.3b18 : file system full
 Date:  Thu, 05 Nov 2009 10:04:44 +0100
Thanks for you answer.
My hardware is a pentium IV with 512 mB of RAM
More than 200 students are connected.

I set only "Captive portal" and syslog is enable on a remote server

Before I reboot, I saw that memory  was only 15% busy
and logs said "file system full"

Merci

--

28, avenue de Valrose - BP 2135 - 06103 NICE CEDEX 2 - FRANCE
Phone : 04.92.07.67.07       Fax : 04.92.07.67.00