[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kimmo Jaskari <kimmo dot jaskari at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Spontaneous reboot of 3.18
 Date:  Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:31:38 +0200
On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 21:16, Mike Nichols <mike at myownsoho dot net> wrote:
> Do we know anything about the hardware this is occuring on?

Only if you are psychic, I guess. ;)

It's an old Compaq small form factor Celeron with 256MB of memory. Has
worked quite well, but of course it could be going bad on me.

--
-{ Kimmo Jaskari }--{ kimmo dot jaskari at gmail dot com }--

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go
away." -- Philip K. Dick