[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Quark Group - Hilton Travis <Hilton at quarkgroup dot com dot au>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.3 released
 Date:  Tue, 1 Dec 2009 07:51:01 +1000
G'day Manuel,

Congrats on reaching this milestone.  I've been running m0n0wall ever since getting disillusioned
with the SmoothWall project and its dev team quite some time back.  I spent a fair bit of time and
effort looking to see what was a viable replacement and m0n0wall has suited most of our old
SmoothWall clients (pfSense and other projects suited a few others).

m0n0wall is a reliable project and the friendliness of the m0n0wall and pfSense dev teams have
ensured both projects have benefitted from each others' experience.

I hope that this past 7 years shines a light down the path for the next 7 years for you.

--

http://hiltont.blogspot.com/

Regards,

Hilton Travis                       Phone: +61 (0)7 3105 9101
(Brisbane, Australia)               Phone: +61 (0)419 792 394
Manager, Quark IT                   http://www.quarkit.com.au
         Quark Group                http://www.quarkgroup.com.au

This document and any attachments are for the intended recipient only.
It may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material which
must not be disclosed or distributed without prior approval.

Quark Group Pty Ltd :: ABN 23 114 975 772
Trading As Quark AudioVisual, Quark Automation, Quark IT