[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.3 released
 Date:  Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:58:53 +0100
Manuel Kasper schreef:
> Hello m0n0wall users,
>
> after almost three years in beta, I have decided that m0n0wall 1.3 is now good enough for
production. It's basically a re-release of 1.3b18, with two fixes thrown in. No major bugs have been
reported anymore, but as always, upgrade on your own risk :)

Just updated my 1.3b18 to the 1.3 without a hassle... it's a bit
nostalgia seeing the "b" in between, but I'll probably get used to be
using a release version :-)
Great work, and as everyone else pointed out : great support, great
forum, amazing people here !

I am both using pfSense & monowall - and both seem to do pretty great...
but that won't be a surprise for most people here :-D