[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  rh at ffpx dot de
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall dash announce at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Problems with Voucher-Recognition of captive portal
 Date:  Thu, 03 Dec 2009 10:12:42 +0100
Hi Manuel,

since some days I have "strange" voucher "phenomens"

A voucher still valid is not recognized as valid in the validation-check.

Also the validation of the voucher fails - if someone wants to use a voucher.

reboot of the system dont changes anything.

The vouchers in the overview are still counted as valid.

It worked fine for some weeks - but now my daughter can never surf
since I dont want to give her free access over the MAC-pass-throu
option.

Ralf