[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  rh at ffpx dot de
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problems with Voucher-Recognition of captive portal
 Date:  Thu, 03 Dec 2009 16:12:18 +0100
Hi Jakob
>> since some days I have "strange" voucher "phenomens"
>>
>> A voucher still valid is not recognized as valid in the validation-check.
> How do you determine the voucher should be valid?
>
> I have seen two scenarios which produced this kind of complaint.
You have TWO views to Your vouchers:

- captive portal, where You can download them
- in Status-part- where You can see the number of valid vouchers of each role

I created a NEW role and tested one voucher of it which was "declared"
as unvalid with 0 (zero) minutes

However the status of the role was 20 valid of 20 - and of course this
"works" for all other valid vouchers...

I hope that there will not be a problem maintaining several roles at
the same time. This worked also fine until now.

I had before some problem with acceptance of a voucher but it
dissapeared after a reboot. NOW reboot has no effect!;-((

What to do??
> a) somebody used the voucher (took the voucher away) happend with my
>  children.
No - I used copy and paste to assure the sames patterns...
> b) a character is misinterpreted I vs l (first was a capital i
> second a not capital "L" )

Ralf