[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mike Nichols <mike at myownsoho dot net>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch >> \"m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch\"" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problems with Voucher-Recognition of captive portal
 Date:  Thu, 03 Dec 2009 14:01:10 -0500
I really like the voucher system. We use it at an internet cafe and we
are able to control access pretty well. We do not use the force logout
popup.
The only thing i would like to do is force usage of the vouchers to one
machine once started to be used.  The idea here may be to ensure the
customer has the voucher instead of a computer?
Before i start diving into the voucher code, is there room for
dynamically building vouchers with variable minutes? or would it just
end up being it's own roll? -- or should i just be using radius.

Has anyone been testing / using the radius part of the captive portal?

mike--