[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  rh at ffpx dot de
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problems with Voucher-Recognition of captive portal
 Date:  Thu, 03 Dec 2009 23:01:38 +0100
I dont use it over radius. I use it only over "local accounts" but
when I am logged in as admin, there should be anyway a positive answer
for valid vouchers!??
But the answer is always:

bZvvFiE3uup (1/1): not found on any registererd Roll
	Access granted for 0 Minutes in total.

The other problem is, that it is not possible to use vouchers
either!?? May be that I should have to switch it of at all and restart
it again....?

But this would be the third time I abolished everything....

I use mostly kubuntu clients and because it seems not possible to
validate a voucher over firefox, You have to validate it with
kde-browser. After validation You can continue firefox. Firefox with
all options like flash-blocking, java-blocking, popup-blocking and so
is quite hard to make aktivate a m0n0-voucher...

WHAT to do now!??