[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dennis Karlsson <dennis at denniskarlsson dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Future plans after 1.3?
 Date:  Sat, 05 Dec 2009 21:26:27 +0100
No need to be an ignorant prick. Most of us already know pfSense.

Why do we have captive portal, traffic shaper, WOL, dynamic DNS client
etc. These are not firewall services, but really nice to have features.

I would not use UPnP if it was in m0n0wall, but if people want it I
guess they have a reason for it.

/ Dennis