[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mohammed Ismail" <m dot ismael at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Future plans after 1.3?
 Date:  Sat, 5 Dec 2009 22:52:24 +0200
Oh sorry I meant MySQL Client. When I said FreeRadius With MySQL Support.
And if depends on allot of packages never mind, You know which can be and
which cannot be done. It is only wishes in an e-mail on the list.
" pfSense even has an embedded version AND THE LATEST VERSION OF BSD!!!  =O"
1.235 was BSD4 1.3 is BSD6 what about 1.5 or 1.6 or even 2.0 all I see is
feature. I did not Request Freebsd Latest Version.
I see that 1.3 if you looked at it you would not find much to do more,
except if there is any missing hole there or here.
Thanks for the big effort you up to guys.

Best Regards.

Mohammed