[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mike Nichols <mike at myownsoho dot net>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] using common topology through captive portal
 Date:  Sat, 24 Oct 2009 19:37:56 -0400
The box in question we're talking about being behind the portal is
actually a webserver. however due to physical location, topology
restricts it to only be accessible via the physical network governed
by the captive portal. What i'm trying to do is make this machine part
of the LAN network, again, while being physically connected to the
captive portal network.

i hope this clarifys