[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Parnican <monowallboy at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal issues
 Date:  Thu, 10 Dec 2009 21:38:57 +0100
Hi, did you solved this issue?  ...Looks like experience i have just
described in my previos post. If issue persits please try to change

parameters: per client IP address  and also total. If that solved your
problem or in case you know some reason why its not good idea please
let me know...its better to have more info before going live with this
"new feature" from current users point of view :)

thx, P.

--
I'm using m0n0wall from 2004! Its great!