[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ulrik Lunddahl (PROconsult)" <ul at proconsult dot dk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  SV: [m0n0wall] Re: proxy arp problems
 Date:  Fri, 11 Dec 2009 12:08:38 +0100
I'm using Proxy ARP in a production environment, for two subnets from my ISP, it's running fine, but
with version 1.21

I'm about to upgrade to version 1.3, but it will be in the next few weeks. When I have upgraded, I
will post here.

Med venlig hilsen, Best regards
Ulrik Lunddahl

Sales Manager - Salgschef

Tel: +45 63113333 - Tel dir: +45 63113341 - Mobil: +45 26363341 - Fax: +45 63113344
E-mail: ul at proconsult dot dk - Web site: www.proconsult.dk

VSP - Infrastructure Optimization Solutions
VSP - Business Continuity
VTSP - VMware Infrastructure Virtualization
vExpert - Nominated for and Awarded the vExpert award in February 2009