[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Roberto Greiner <mrgreiner at gmail dot com>
 To:  Monowall Support List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] setting VLAN
 Date:  Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:19:29 -0200
box. To my surprise, despite the configurations I mentioned (Creting the
VLAN, assigning it tom the LAN interface, setting the LAN IP address),
the packets are coming out from the interface without the 802.1q headers.

Now, is it a bug (Monowall is not creating;using 802.1q), or did I miss
some step to force monowall to use the VLAN?

Tks,

Roberto