[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Roberto Greiner <mrgreiner at gmail dot com>
 To:  Monowall Support List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  VLAN bug (was Re: [m0n0wall] setting VLAN)
 Date:  Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:49:08 -0200
Ok,

console. It worked immediately. The same procedure with 1.3 is not

console, and neither of them gets vlans working. What would be now the
appropriate way to fill a bug report? Should I just send a mail to the
development mail list?

One curiosity is that 1.235 indicated the name of the interfaces as rl0

they are using FreeBSD 4 and FreeBSD 6, respectively.

Tks,

Roberto Greiner