[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VLAN bug (was Re: [m0n0wall] setting VLAN)
 Date:  Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:46:14 +0100
On 14.12.2009, at 16:49, Roberto Greiner wrote:

> I´m now pretty sure I´ve hit on a bug with vlans on 1.3
>
> I´ve downgraded the machine to version 1.235, then created the vlan via console. It worked
immediately. The same procedure with 1.3 is not working. I´ve tried to set vlan both via Web
interface and through console, and neither of them gets vlans working. What would be now the
appropriate way to fill a bug report? Should I just send a mail to the development mail list?

For the record - this appears to be a bug in Xen; workaround posted here:
<http://m0n0.ch/wall/list-dev/showmsg.php?id=25/95>.

- Manuel