[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  slamp slamp <slackamp at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  dhcpd: send_packet: Permission denied
 Date:  Sun, 27 Dec 2009 08:20:24 -0500
my setup is as follows:

vr0 - WAN
fxp0 - VLAN5 (LAN) & VLAN10 (GUEST) - connected to a trunk port on a
cisco switch

my AP is connected to a trunk port on the same cisco switch.

DHCP is enabled on the GUEST interface only.

Almost all of my wireless devices connect fine, laptops,
androids/iphones, ipod touch. however my ps3 will not and i get the
error log dhcpd: send_packet: Permission denied.

Is there any reason why it would be different with a ps3? and what
exactly does that message mean?