[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sthomas at consultant dot com
 To:  waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DSL (pppoe) connection drops and never reconnects
 Date:  Mon, 28 Dec 2009 23:44:46 -0500
I've been following along with each 1.3x version on a WRAP and have had no problems with the PPPOE.
You are a couple versions behind, try the new 1.3 release. Also, make sure the DSL modem has up to
date firmware and is configured in "bridge mode" (not doing the PPPOE).

Try using just the DSL modem and one computer to see if the connection still drops. Check with your
ISP and see if they will give you an updated modem.

Upgrade all firmware and try different configs, you may get it working.