[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  balram ghimie <balramg at hotmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  How to put configuration file on CD.
 Date:  Fri, 1 Jan 2010 11:20:47 +0000
I am using MonoWall by CD + Floppy. Due to damage in floppy, I frequntly remove and change floppy. I
read in FAQ that it is possible to put configuration file in CD also. But looking at ISO file i
don't find " /conf.default/config.xml " . Any one can help me and show how to make CD with

Windows Live Hotmail: Your friends can get your Facebook updates, right from Hotmail®.