[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  rh at ffpx dot de
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  UPDATE! - How to put configuration file on CD - for strong security options
 Date:  Sat, 02 Jan 2010 19:04:14 +0100
As I am remarking on my own, there may be a change since the last
doc-aktualisation??

the ACTIVE config.xml seems to be located at:

$ ls -ls /cf/conf
total 100
100 -rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  51197 Jan  1 21:59 config.xml

and NOT at

$ ls -l /conf.default
total 24
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  12237 Nov 30 20:18 config.xml

"To do this, replace the file /conf.default/config.xml on the iso with
your config.xml file."

as mentioned in the doc. The date of time-stamps seems me relatively
"clear" on my 1.3 running system... and indicates me that this should
be some backup-file!??

May be that any developer could give some explications...?

----- Ende der Nachricht von rh at ffpx dot de -----