[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Quark Group - Hilton Travis <Hilton at quarkgroup dot com dot au>
 To:  balram ghimie <balramg at hotmail dot com>, mono <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Is it works ?
 Date:  Sun, 10 Jan 2010 08:28:41 +1000
G'day Balram,

The appropriate term for that laptop is "junker".  Without LAN ports, it really isn't all that
useful as USB 1.0 (or 1.1 if you're lucky) won't get decent throughput if you can even find the USB
cards to use.  I'd say turn it into a paperweight or toss it out (and not in that order).

--

http://hiltont.blogspot.com/

Regards,

Hilton Travis                       Phone: +61 (0)7 3105 9101
(Brisbane, Australia)               Phone: +61 (0)419 792 394
Manager, Quark IT                   http://www.quarkit.com.au
         Quark Group                http://www.quarkgroup.com.au

This document and any attachments are for the intended recipient only.
It may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material which
must not be disclosed or distributed without prior approval.

Quark Group Pty Ltd :: ABN 23 114 975 772
Trading As Quark AudioVisual, Quark Automation, Quark IT