[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Quark Group - Hilton Travis <Hilton at quarkgroup dot com dot au>
 To:  Tortise <tortise at paradise dot net dot nz>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Is it works ?
 Date:  Sun, 10 Jan 2010 13:54:49 +1000
G'day Tortoise,

Exactly how many laptops so old that they don't have network ports have 1 * PCI slot, let alone 2?
:)

--

http://hiltont.blogspot.com/

Regards,

Hilton Travis                       Phone: +61 (0)7 3105 9101
(Brisbane, Australia)               Phone: +61 (0)419 792 394
Manager, Quark IT                   http://www.quarkit.com.au
         Quark Group                http://www.quarkgroup.com.au

This document and any attachments are for the intended recipient only.
It may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material which
must not be disclosed or distributed without prior approval.

Quark Group Pty Ltd :: ABN 23 114 975 772
Trading As Quark AudioVisual, Quark Automation, Quark IT