[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Sterling Windmill <sterling at ampx dot net>
 To:  Carsten Holbach <Carsten dot Holbach at gmx dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cheap small factor computer
 Date:  Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:17:01 -0500 (EST)
I know that there exists no ARM port of m0n0wall.

I believe that the pfSense developers are working on an ARM port, but I'm not sure how far along it
is.

There does exist some ARM support in vanilla FreeBSD, but I'm not sure how usable it is for the
platform you're looking at:

http://www.freebsd.org/platforms/arm.html