[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "N.J. Mann" <njm at njm dot me dot uk>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall dash announce at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: m0n0wall 1.3 released
 Date:  Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:49:11 +0000
In message <7531CC80 dash E77A dash 424D dash A39D dash 684141AE6D2D at neon1 dot net>,
	Manuel Kasper (mk at neon1 dot net) wrote:
> Hello m0n0wall users,
>
> after almost three years in beta, I have decided that m0n0wall 1.3 is
> now good enough for production. It's basically a re-release of 1.3b18,
> with two fixes thrown in. No major bugs have been reported anymore,
> but as always, upgrade on your own risk :)
[...]

Following Doug Barton's announcement[1] concerning BIND, DNS and changes
to the root servers, are there any plans to produce a m0n0wall 1.3.1
with a new version of BIND?  (Is an update actually required?)

Cheers,
       Nick.

1. http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-arch/2010-February/009908.html