[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "m.ismael" <m dot ismael at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  <m dot ismael at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: m0n0wall 1.3 released
 Date:  Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:07:36 +0200
>A 1.31 version will be released soon with fixes and improvements
>contributed by Andrew White (IPv6/DHCPv6 improvements, mbmon hardware
>monitoring, filtering bridge DHCP fix etc.).
>
>- Manuel

Is it possible to add in DHCP Web GUI the option gateway, subnet mask, DNS
servers.
Because I edit the image for adding these each time new release comes up.
Is it, you want to keep it hidden via xml? Or there is another thing.
I hope you could add this in 1.31
And I hope in the future to add the ability to define pools in DHCP webgui.
Perhaps the deny list Michael suggested for it in the dev-mailing list.

Best wishes,
Best regards
Mohammed.