[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jakob Schwienbacher <jakob dot schwienbacher at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Static IPv6 and routing
 Date:  Sat, 27 Feb 2010 01:38:29 +0100
Hello,

I think you cannot route traffic from LAN to WAN whilst there are the
same subnets. I read that you have to request an other subnet from
your ISP. This subnet should be allocated at the LAN side.

I am trying this days to set my m0n0wall as IPv6 gateway (IPv6 over
IPv4. Unfortunately my ISP gives no IPv6 address ranges). Im not shure
if i manage it.

Hope this helps...

Jack