[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Roberto Greiner <mrgreiner at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.31 released
 Date:  Tue, 09 Mar 2010 10:51:43 -0300
Hi,

just upgraded a machine from 1.3 to 1.3.1, and got a nasty surprise.
When the machine came up, it complained about "no xml object found" (or
something like that. Didn't have time to write it down). Needless to
say, I had to run to restore a backup configuration. Did someone else
have this problem?

I couldn't stop and make more diagnostics, because that machine attends
300+ simultaneous users, so I had to restore it really fast.

The server is a Xen virtual machine, 256MB, with a Core2 CPU.

Roberto Greiner

On 6/3/2010 10:35, Manuel Kasper wrote:
> Hello,
>
> after numerous contributions from Andrew White, it is time for a new release. m0n0wall 1.31 is now
available; here's a quick summary of the changes since 1.3:

> - various IPv6 improvements (in DNS forwarder, DHCPv6, AYIYA, etc.)
>
> - bridge "disable spoof check" option (for non-m0n0wall DHCP and multicast)
>
> - fans/temperature monitoring on status page for supported platforms (unfortunately Soekris/PC
Engines not included)

> - fix for OpenSSL session renegotiation vulnerability (->  HTTPS webGUI)
>
> - patch to DHCP server daemon to reduce lease file growth
>
> Downloads and change log:
>
> http://m0n0.ch/wall/downloads.php
>
> Regards,
>
> Manuel

                 Marcos Roberto Greiner

    Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos
     Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade
                                   James Branch Cabell