[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Detlev Jaeger <dj at djaeger dot net>
 To:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Vouchers valid on multiple m0n0walls ?
 Date:  Sat, 13 Mar 2010 20:36:40 +0100
Hi,

we are going to use multiple m0n0walls to tunnel customer representatives
through our company network to the internet. To avoid abuse of the access
points we will use the captive portal with the voucher system.

I don't like the idea of managing multiple voucher lists - so I would like
to have a global set of vouchers that will be valid on all m0n0walls.

Is there a way to do this ???

Thanks in advance for any hint :)

Detlev