[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ryan Crisman <rcrisman at tentec dot com>
 To:  Mike Dent <mcdent at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  Dennis Karlsson <dennis at denniskarlsson dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.3 and strict NAT?
 Date:  Tue, 9 Feb 2010 08:32:50 -0500
I had this same problem myself with XBOX live and after some research I get
Open Nat now.  I wrote a how to and placed it on my site, see link below.

How to Get XBOX Live working on m0n0wall
http://rcrisman.net/article/5/how-to-get-xbox-live-working-on-m0n0wall

Ryan Crisman
MIS/IT/Webmaster Manager
Ten-Tec, Inc.