[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Torcescu Bogdan <torcescubogdan at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Limit traffic by country
 Date:  Sat, 20 Mar 2010 02:45:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hello!

In my country the peers are very evolved, I have a gigabit bandwidth with most of providers but in
external Internet (whit other countries) I have 17Mb/s.
I have an neighborhood network with ~80 clients and I wand to spare external traffic from country
traffic and apply different limits. I think it's possible by lookup destination ip country. More
exactly I want to limit bandwidth for external torrents.

Do you think m0n0wall can do this?
If m0n0wall needs some modifications can you help me to make it?

Thank you in advance!
(Sorry for my English.)

Respectfully,
Bogdan TORCESCU.