[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Quark Group - Hilton Travis <Hilton at quarkgroup dot com dot au>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] configuring NAT port forward
 Date:  Mon, 22 Mar 2010 07:09:01 +1000
G'day Henri,

What you're doing is what I've done on all m0n0wall sites I have - and it works (but there's no need
for the reboot as this isn't a Windows system).  One additional thing I do (often) is to set up
aliases which makes reading the rulesets simpler as I'm forwarding 25, 80, 443, 987 to "sbs08"
instead of to "192.168.10.2" or similar.  :)

--

http://hiltont.blogspot.com/

Regards,

Hilton Travis                       Phone: +61 (0)7 3105 9101
(Brisbane, Australia)               Phone: +61 (0)419 792 394
Manager, Quark IT                   http://www.quarkit.com.au
         Quark Group                http://www.quarkgroup.com.au

This document and any attachments are for the intended recipient only.
It may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material which
must not be disclosed or distributed without prior approval.

Quark Group Pty Ltd :: ABN 23 114 975 772
Trading As Quark AudioVisual, Quark Automation, Quark IT