[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mike Nichols <mike at myownsoho dot net>
 To:  Monowall Support List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive Portal Accounting updates
 Date:  Thu, 01 Apr 2010 03:38:16 -0400
I was hoping we could document some info on how the accounting mechanism
works.  I'm seeing TONS lot of data when the start/stop option is
enabled, rather than Interim updates.  I'm wondering if gaining
information about how this mechanism works would be available from a
pfsense or m0n0wall site (must be hidden), or RADIUS rfc notes or
implementation standards site.  I have wealth of confusion as to what is
being pushed into my database when either of these options are enabled
and would like to use them to the best of their ability.
Please give help or at least a point in the right direction.

Thanks,

--
Mike Nichols
My Own Soho, LLC