[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Quark Group - Hilton Travis <Hilton at quarkgroup dot com dot au>
 To:  M0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] How to route OPT traffic to IPSec tunnel?
 Date:  Sun, 11 Apr 2010 07:35:48 +1000

G'day Michael,

If you want scalable, configure the networks as subnets of one supernet, and away you go.

You simply cannot configure a network as you have and want the functionality you need.  You *CAN*
make it scalable if you configure your network to be able to be scalable.

--

http://hiltont.blogspot.com/

Regards,

Hilton Travis                       Phone: +61 (0)7 3105 9101
(Brisbane, Australia)               Phone: +61 (0)419 792 394
Manager, Quark IT                   http://www.quarkit.com.au
         Quark Group                http://www.quarkgroup.com.au

This document and any attachments are for the intended recipient only.
It may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material which
must not be disclosed or distributed without prior approval.

Quark Group Pty Ltd :: ABN 23 114 975 772
Trading As Quark AudioVisual, Quark Automation, Quark IT